Punched Tape Concertina Coil is really an excellent and reliable wire fencing for security purpose which is made of a Hot-dipped galvanized sheet. It is a perfect wire for every one of those areas where high protection and unapproved entry is restricted, for example, Airport, border, defense, security, and organizations. It is deliberately given over the wall in this way if a stranger or any animals try to go through will harm or can’t go over. For the most part concertina loop joined to sharp razor is given over the divider or wall with flat wires, no less than 2.5 meters over the current ground level to make it troublesome for a man or creature to traverse effortlessly.
PUNCHED TAPE CONCERTINA COIL SPECIFICATION
Punched Tape Concertina Coils length: Around 8 to 10 running meter
Estimate (Diameter): 450 mm to 1050 mm (can be made according to the need – check with the producer’s concertina coil detail)
Material: Hot dip GI Wire (spring center)
Thickness of Taped punch (Razor): 50 mm – it might vary with manufacturer particular
HOW TO INSTALL A PUNCHED TAPE CONCERTINA COIL
- First, check the concertina loop material and guarantee no rust and damage. As well as specifically check the nature of razor barbed tape and ensures there is no cut & curve.
- Generally, Punched Tape Concertina Coil wires are made of high tensile strength in this manner it ought not to be cut with help of pliers.
- Straight wire ought to be tightened to assist gave on the divider where concertina loop to be laid.
- The straight wire should be fixed and clamped appropriately with the help.
- Punched Tape Concertina Coil should be settled appropriately on the help and guarantee proper alignment. However, Punched Tape Concertina Coil should not be clamped loosely otherwise it will hang at a portion of the regions because of self-weight.
- Fencing Coil support extent ought not to be greater than 5 meters.